Careers at Northern Power Systems
At Northern Power Systems, we understand that the success of our company is directly related to the talent and commitment of our employees. With a focus on hiring and retaining the best talent in the industry, we have developed a recruitment and retention strategy to rival those of other key players in the wind industry.
Northern Power Systems currently operates in several locations. The majority of our 100 employees are based in our 120,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility in Barre, VT. We also have employees based in our R&D/Corporate office in Waltham, Massachusetts and our European head office in Zurich, Switzerland. Our expansion into new locations has allowed Northern Power Systems to attract talent in new areas and reflects our position as a global competitor in the wind industry.
Northern Power Systems takes the candidate selection process seriously, looking for exceptional people who want to work in a fast-paced team environment. Our employees are passionate about their work and committed to the continuing success of our businesses. In return, we offer an outstanding benefits & compensation program and cultivate a challenging and rewarding work environment. Our employees drive our success, and we are always looking for talented people to join our team. Explore the opportunities below and discover why Northern Power Systems is the career choice for you.
- Business Development Manager — Waltham, MA
- Business Development Manager — Asia (Singapore or Kuala Lumpur)
- Commercial Finance & Contract Specialist – Bari, Italy
- Financial Planning Analyst — Barre, VT
- Lead Senior Electrical Engineer — Barre, VT
- Logistics Manager — Barre, VT
- Mechanical Engineer, III — Barre, VT
- Regional Product Support Technician — Bari, Italy
- Regional Product Support Technician — United Kingdom
- Sales Director – North America — Barre, VT
- Sales Manager — United Kingdom
- Senior Engineer — Barre, VT
- Service Support Specialist II — Barre, VT